Saturday 8 January 2011

TASK 5- Proposed Position Statement

  • One thing that has come to my attention that I am determined to keep into consideration is building up relatioinships with clients/customers. I believe that putting in this time and effort will pay off concluding in reoccurrig clients and a boost of reputation and contacts within the industry.
  • I would like to work with others and gain experience and knowledge from those in the industry, therefore I believe I  would benefit greatly from working with a range of companies/ design agencies before I work for myself.
  •  I believe that any experience within the industry would benefit me greatly whether it is in m area of interest or not however I can see myself currently working for magazines or publications with layout etc.
  • Working nationally or internationally is something that appeals to me, I think this could only benefit me, broaden my knowledge and understanding of the industry.
  •  Through my research it is evident that a website is essential for a designer/agency, but what's on it and how it is presented is also very important. Something that is essential is contact details for possible clients/jobs.
  • I would like my portfolio to reflect the idea that I am diverse as a designer and can work across many fields, however I would also like it to show that I have grasped an expert outlook on the industry and have a strong preffered area of working.
  • As it stands I have no preference to what size agency/ firm I work in, I think it would benefit me gaining expereince from both a small, tight knitagency and also a large compnay. I would like to make my ideas heard and known and not just fade into the background.
  • I would like to inform myself more and more with editorial, and layout kind of work and this is something I am very keen to work towards. 
More to add

      No comments:

      Post a Comment