Thursday 19 January 2012

Portfolio-temporary

As we have portfolio surgeries coming up I needed to make sure my portfolio has sufficeint work to show and talk about to get some useful feedback. I was quite selective with what I wanted to piut in but thought it's best to put more in to get feedback and work with from there.

I have 5 piecesin it one from last year and 4 from this year, I wasn't sure about the Heinz Salad cream brief but I do like the idea behind it so put it in.

I have created a cover page with my current branding and contact details and an end thank you page just to finish it off.

Realistically I wanted to go with the RGB colour I am looking at using for my website but obviously it wouldn't print the same quality unless I screen printed it so decided to just go with black and white to keep it simple.




No comments:

Post a Comment