Tuesday 31 January 2012

The Netherlands

I've  been looking at a few design studios in the Netherlands and found a couple that I really like. One is even looking for an intern which I really want to apply for which is Silo. They have a lot of identites, print and publication work that really intersts me and also a lot of work for the arts and culture sector with work for exhibitions etc.

I attempted to translate the advert for an intern and what I got from it was:

Aware of adobe programmes
Heated with creative vision (this may not be correct)
Good work, functional and comprehend (again, something not right)
And then something like show your motivation and cv to...

So I'm thinking of re-doing my sampler of work and possibly attahcing a CV to the back of that as soon as possible and maybe sending some kind of physical sample through the post. I want to create a newspaper style publication like I was talking about before just because I think it would be an interesting way of sending a portfolio.



No comments:

Post a Comment