Monday 26 September 2011

October Creative Network

Bridget contacted me and asked if I'd be interested in doing the next flyer for October's Creative Network event.

I was quite surprised but pleased she contacted me as I felt like I was quite unprofessional about the last one but she said she really liked it.

Anyway this one has no given images to work with and the theme is expose yourself but Bridget wants it to have a digital theme as the event falls a week before Leeds Digital Festival.

I had a quick explore of the words explore and digital.

Initial idea I had was to use pixelation and to 'reveal' subtly the title 'expose yourself' within this. I'm not actually sure if this is the title but the two previous event flyers Bridget showed me both used this title.

These are just very quick experiments, I had a mess around with filters will pixelate things on Photoshop,  but then I want the words to blend in to the background and be subtle. So I created a grid of small squares and pixelated these, I then created letters on top of this so they are the same size squares and changed the opacity so it's not so obvious. Obviously it's quick and messy but is a rough first idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment