Monday 26 September 2011

October Creative Network flyer

Bridget asked me to have another think about the concept and gave me some new information saying she wanted it to be like the pop-up Made flyer which I remember I really liked at the time.

Bridget also mentioned that the title has changed to Yorkshire Creative Showcase and will include disciplines such as Graphic Design, photography, fashion design, animation etc.

So I came up with a simple idea of using a range of creative tools you would fine used in all of the practices and use these to spell out the letters of the title. So for example a needle and thread, camera, computer etc etc.



Even if Bridget doesn't use the concept I'm glad I tried it because it forced me to use Illustrator, I am always careful to stay away from Illustrator because I thought I was just so bad at it but doing this I found it quite easy and so hopefully I will willing incorporate it into my work from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment