Monday 4 April 2011

PDF

I keep changing my PDF, after my talk with John he liked my initials and my surname, he thought I had a good visual to work with, with Herring.

I started to think I'd like to brand myself more, make it more unique so I've started to play with the initials, SH. Looking at shhhh as in whisper or be quiet, I don't want this to have negative connotations however.






I keep changing the layout and the colours though, I just want to include one colour as John suggested I used some as with black and white I don't want it to represent me as so serious and corporate. I've used this minty green so it looks quite fresh hopefully. 

I think I want to change the bit about me as well, I don't want to bore anyone and would rather just get to the point but put some personality into it.

Changed it again...


AAAAND AGAIN



InDesign won't let me export right now so I can't put my PDF up yet 





No comments:

Post a Comment