Tuesday 12 April 2011

Founded

I was getting a bit dissapointed because I hadn't heard anything from Founded and it's probably one of my favourites but thankfully on friday night I got a reply from the Creative Director himself asking how he could help, which was great.



So I eventually built up the courage to reply to him wih my PDF asking for some feedback and a look round maybe, will have to see what he says.


I got this reply the next day
I am a bit concerned that he said this because he just thinks my work is really bad, he was helpfulthough and willing, unfortuantely I'm not at home though but let him knew that I would get in touch. So hopefully when I'm next back he'll be able to meet and hopefully I'll have more work to show by then. I think it's important that I keep a connection with them and keep in contact now and again so that it isn't forgotten about. 


No comments:

Post a Comment