Tuesday 3 May 2011

Evaluation

I believe the Enterprise module has been a great benefit this year with regards to learning about the industry and getting us to think about our future when we leave college and the possibilities of working for ourselves.
I feel I have gained so much useful knowledge that I can take away from this and put to use in the future. I think my strengths have been the ability to work well as a group, take lecture notes well and listen to the information given and apply it to our own group.
My weaknesses are more about leadershio, letting others take charge, maybe letting someone else deligate what I do rather than do it on my own iniative. Maybe at times also I found it hard to concentrate or engage within the group when we were struggling to come to a decision etc.

I believe that working together as a group benefitted me as I was able to learn from others and seek help rather than struggle on my own. I also think that the presentation task was very beneficial as it has taught us the structure and basics of setting up on our own and how it works in the real world.

I found some of the tasks quite challenging but they were all appropriate to the lectures and things we have learnt in the past year, I liked how everything linked together with regards to the lectures, the quizzes, the tasks and the presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment