Saturday 26 March 2011

FOUNDED

Happy because I had found some really nice work by a company called Blue River but their website was under construction so couldn't really find out anything, fortunately I found yesterday that they must have changed names or something but they have a new website under the name, Founded. They have some really nice print and type work that they've done for the Baltic oh yeah and they are in Newcastle which I have been looking more at.






They give an email address which is just hello@ so I'm assuming this is just an info@ kind of address so will probably have to ask about the creative director on this. But I know exactly where about it is and the work that they have done for the Baltic is something I always keep my eye on. Definitely want to get in contact with these.

No comments:

Post a Comment